20 March 2010

Who's In The Bag?

We Are!!

From the VeganEtsy blog

Vegan Etsy





Vegan Craft Samples Bag, a wonderful bag of fabulous surprises. And all helping animals. A chance to treat youself and do some good at the same time, guilt free shopping is the best! Next bag out soon, check out the website for further info.




And finally, my personal favourite, a sample mini zine from Uber Duper Creations. and GingerCardCo. The zine is packed with articles, information, artwork and more. It's trendy, it's interesting, and not just because I have contributed to it! I love reading it, and the artwork is always fabulous. The Zine focuses on a different topic each issue, so all the articles etc are based on a theme.The next one being 'Civil Rights', and I've already submitted my written piece. Can't wait for it to come out, it's gonna be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails