Each participating group gets to choose its venue, what to sell, and how it uses the proceeds. We invite you to participate! You can hold the bake sale on any day during the period—or on more than one day if you like. Just about anyone can join in.
- It's a fun way to introduce people to the joy and tastiness of vegan foods.
- Raise money for your cause.
- Be part of an event that will publicize the many benefits of an animal-free diet.
Vancouver, British Columbia
- Plan to hold a vegan bake sale sometime between April 24 and May 2.
- Let us (and the world) know by using our handy signup form (preferred) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hold the bake sale.
- If inclined, please let us know how you did. Send a photo, or a link, whatever you'd like—celebrate and inspire.
There are only two rules:
- Goods sold must be vegan. For baking, most importantly this means no dairy or eggs.
- Don't sell or distribute anything during the bake sale (books, brochures, etc.) that contributes to the intentional harming of animals.
If you are participating in the bake sale event, please let us know! We would love to blog about your event! Email Us