1. Check out the 27 items available (please note that some are duplicates of the same item). All are pictured below, just scroll down.
2. Comment (only on the 18th and 19th) with your bid, on the post that contains your item.
3. BE SURE TO either include your email address in the comment, OR email us at email@example.com before the end of the sale, so we can contact the winners to give you payment info and get your shipping address.
4.Be sure to check back toward the end of the sale (on the 19th at 10:00pm) to make sure no one out-bid you!
5. If you are the highest bidder at the close of the sale, we will notify you via email Monday night or Tuesday morning (so, don't comment anonymously!)
6. After you pay via PayPal (by Thursday 10:00am please),the volunteer will bake the goodies and ship them Priority mail at the beginning of next week, right to you! (We will contact the next highest bidder if we do not receive payment by Thursday.) You do not need to have a PayPal account to use it, you can just enter your credit/debit card number. It is very safe.